BRISTOL UCC HAS RE-OPENED
Beginning Sunday, June 20, the building has re-opened for all activities including the outside groups that meet here who are dedicated to the needs of the community. Here is some useful information:
1. Wearing masks is optional. Please remember that not everyone has been or can be vaccinated against COVID. We hope everyone feels welcome at Bristol UCC. We can help embody that welcome by respecting the personal safety choices of others.
2. We will continue to have masks and hand sanitizer readily available for those who would like to use them.
3. We will continue to facilitate social distancing (still recommended) by using every other pew in the sanctuary. If you'd like to sit with someone in their pew, please ask if you may join them and respect any, "No, not today," answers you may receive.
4. The church office will be open Monday through Thursday, from 9AM to 12 Noon this summer. Groups and committees wishing to get back into using the church facilities should communicate with the Secretary who keeps the calendar and answers inquiries.
5. Church services continue to be held live on Zoom and recordings are posted to the Bristol UCC YouTube page by Monday morning.
YOUTUBE CHANNEL ADDRESS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1FvXahqn_0hmQfyDYJqwOQ
BRISTOL UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST
15 Church Street
PO Box 424
Bristol, New Hampshire 03222
Rev. Andrew MacLeod, Pastor firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary, Sheree Pelletier email@example.com
Worship Hours (SEPTEMBER through JUNE):
Intergenerational Worship (no Sunday School) 10:00 AM (first Sunday of the month)
Sunday School 10:00 AM
Sunday Worship 10:00 AM
Summer Worship Hours (JULY and AUGUST):
Intergenerational Worship 9:30 AM
Facilities are handicap accessible with a lift
Our services are hearing assisted
Large print bulletins are available
Nursery care available for pre-school children by request
Connect to our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/BristolUCC/
Bristol United Church welcomes you, whatever your origins, whatever your religious background or absence of one: whatever your lifestyle. Whether you are affluent or struggling; educated or lacking in schooling; handicapped or high functioning. Whether you feel privileged or denied, joyful or grieving, we are here for you.
We want you to know that we hold women and men in equal dignity; that we value young and old alike. And we believe that we can achieve community without uniformity of beliefs, either as a creed or as conformity of thought.
Our ideal is individual freedom in a responsive and responsible faith community, guided by the example of Jesus Christ and the presence of the Holy Spirit. By God's grace, we use our minds to seek the truth, and have generous tolerance for those whom God has guided in different directions and with whom we disagree. We try never to place a period where God has placed a comma, God is still speaking.
If this seems different from other churches you have experienced or heard about, it's because we are. We invite you to join us on a spiritual journey. WELCOME!