CONNECTING AND STAYING SAFE
Below, I have made a list of important information for the church during this Coronavirus / COVID-19.
- At this time, the church building is closed and will be until June 30.
- People who have a key to the church should not use it to gain entry at this time except for those few who have a legitimate purpose: head trustee, clock winder, administrator, pastor, custodian. If you believe you have some other legitimate purpose to come on site, please get approval from Tom Keegan, Sheree, or me. This is for everyone's safety and to limit our church employees and volunteers exposure to possible pathogens.
- The church office is no longer being staffed during regular church hours. You may be in touch by telephone, U.S. Mail, or email. Please do not come to the church building.
- Please keep your pledges coming in. Send your checks to: Bristol UCC, PO Box 424, Bristol, NH 03222, Attention Finance Secretary.
- None of the meetings, classes, or outside groups will be using the building until church leaders decide it is safe to reopen our building for in-peerson activities.
- Sunday Services and Wednesday Morning Devotions have moved online as of March 25. These gatherings are taking place using the "Zoom" teleconferencing computer program. a. At first, only those with a computer connection will be able to participate. Watch your email for information and instructions. All songs and prayers will be on-screen during the service. b. Beginning Sunday, April 5, there will also be an option for people to call in by regular telephone or cell phone. People who plan to use this option should call the church to get a worship bulletin so they can participate.